Sunday, February 28, 2010

Mama's Movin'! Plus One More

Hiya mama's! Things have been especially quiet around here (the blog that is...not my house full of boys!) and for good reason. I've been planning a great move for this here blog (as well as my other one) to wordpress. For those who have blogs, wordpress is something your probably already familiar with. For those of you who aren't, wordpress is a blogging platform that...well,um...for lack of a better term...ROCKS! It's the preferred platform for professionals, and if Vintage Mama is gonna deliver the goods, I better have a platform that can give my readers what they need. So very soon, perhaps even tonight, I'm making the move.  I'm going to apologize ahead of time for the bare look, it's going to take some time to make it all pretty, but I guarantee it's gonna be wonderful!

Plus one more...
I've been toying with the idea of a newsletter and I wanted to find out what you ladies think about that. What sorts of old-fashion memories are you looking to give your lovies?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin