Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Best Money I Ever Spent

When my Noah-the-Pooh was born we were pretty tight on money so we weren't able to take as many professional photos of him as we wanted to. I do have tons of pictures that I took of him myself, which I cherish dearly, but I really wish I would have made more of an effort to save money for more professional ones.

Well I'm not making the same mistake twice! For Christmas we took beautiful photos at a studio of my 3 rascals, and most recently we had Our365 Photography come to our home and take photos of Baby Carlitos. 

Oh my goodness! He looks so beautiful! Take a peek at some of our photos:
I know money is tight for many of us, but if there's one thing that's never a waste of money, it's photographs of our precious little ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin