Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Calenders For A Vintage-Inspired New Year

Shopping for calenders is a real treat for me this time of year. It helps to to look ahead with bright eyes and great anticipation of all the things to come. My 2009 calender featured nostalgic wine and fruit paintings to complement my french country kitchen. My 2010 calender, which will now be in the living room, has gorgeous vintage black & white photos of Paris (I have a thing for vintage french as you can see) .
Here are some fabulously nostalgic calenders that I found on calenders.com. What will your new year look like?

Fun with Dick & Jane 2010 Wall Calendar

Anne of Green Gables 2010 Wall Calendar

Retro Kids 2010 Wall Calendar

Yes I Can 2010 Wall Calendar

Vintage DC Comics 2010 Wall Calendar

Flavia Vintage Treasures 2010 Wall Calendar

Vintage Travel Posters 2010 Wall Calendar

Vintage Redbooks 2010 Wall Calendar

Kitchen Kitsch 2010 Wall Calendar

Balanced Diet 2010 Wall Calendar

Hasbro Games & Toys 2010 Wall Calendar

Retro Mama 2010 Pocket Wall Calendar

Mary Cassatt Mother & Child 2010 Wall Calendar

Make sure to check out my other blog for even more vintage calenders!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin