This will be Jack-Jack's first Christmas where he will really get to enjoy the holiday (though he probably won't understand the true reason for the season until next year). All year I keep a wish list for my boys so when it's time for birthdays, Christmas, tooth fairy or other special occasion, Vintage Mama knows exactly what to get her little rascals. Here's 18 month old Jack-Jack's Christmas Wish list:
- Sky King Tricycle (pictured above). Oh baby! This 1932 reproduction has a real working head light and chrome detailing in a high-gloss, all steel body. This beauty is so much better than the plastic push car he currently has.
- 1932 Roadster Pedal Car (pictured below). Jack Jack loves to watch this cute cartoon called Max & Ruby. Sometimes they ride around in a car just like this, so when he saw this car he was very excited and made that vroom, vroom sound.
- Jack-Jack is obsessed with balls. We must have about 30 of them tossed around our home, but even that's not enough for this little guy. These Edushape Sensory Balls have little nubbies so they're fun to touch and toss!
- I recently threw away a bunch of colorful blocks because Jack-Jack would lick them like lollipops and I wasn't sure if these blocks were lead-free (I read that lead paint has a sweet taste that makes it irresistible to kids). However I found these much better and safer Fantasy Blocks by Haba that I know he's sure to love. These super colorful blocks are painted with non-toxic acrylic paint and are so much more fun than his old ones. I may have to buy this Ball Track Roll'n Roll'n Roll as well. Learn more about this German, family-owned company here.
- Oh, I remember having one of these as a little girl! This classic T.V. by Fisher-Price has cute retro pictures that have the words to the 2 little tunes it plays. Jack-Jack will love this!
What's on your childrens' wish list?