Now I know the calender says Autumn, but the thermostat here in southern California says Summer (and my air conditioning bill says heat wave!). Here are my 5 favorite super quick n' simple frozen treats to make for my boys, 'cause a vintage mama always has sweet treats for her sweet boys!
- Yogurt - simply stick a popsicle stick in the middle and put it in the freezer.
- Pudding - same as the yogurt. Yes, homemade pudding would be best...but with a newborn, I'm just gonna reach for the ready-made pudding cup.
- Grapes - wash and remove from stem. Put loose grapes in a sandwich baggy and freeze. You can also skewer them to make frozen grape pops!
- Juice Box Slushy - put a juice box in freezer until almost firm. Cut box open and pour slushy into cup with spoon n' straw.
- Watermelon Pops - cut watermelon into rectangles and insert popsicle stick in the watermelon. Freeze until firm.